How to keep coffee fresh
Millions of people drink coffee every day, morning or sometimes evening after dinner. I usually drink coffee after meals. I want to have a good one anytime. It has important details. It is not possible to have a delicious cup of joe that is not fresh. Whether in the form of seeds or ground, it will break down shortly after roasting. Coffee also contains caffeine in high doses just like tea. Are there more caffeine in coffee or tea? Coffee lasts as long as the conditions are right. If you want to extend the life of the roasted coffee a little longer, you need to know the right storage conditions. If you use these techniques you can keep your coffee fresh. Cleaning a coffee maker regularly is also very important for good coffee. Storing it right is also important in coffee cupping.
To extend the life of it, you must store the coffee in special cups; these containers should: keep away light, humidity, and air as much as possible. The joe package you buy must be consumed between 10 and 15 days after unpacking. You can check the expiration date before buying your favorite coffee type. During this time, coffee should be stored in a cool, air-free environment.
If you use more than 15 days, it would be wiser to hide it in the freezer, in a small storehouse. Once it has been removed from the freezer, it should not be put back. Because the accumulated moisture will ruin the taste of it. The contact of coffee with air will accelerate its deterioration. The life of coffee beans lasts longer than that of ground ones because beans are more resistant to the air. If you want to get the best taste of a coffee, it is wise to grind them before you make. If you don’t know some words about coffee, visit coffee glossary page.
Tips you should know when you make your own coffee
-it is very important to grind it right before preparing. which coffee grinder to choose?
– should not reach the boiling point when it is being made.
– just make as much as you want to drink. Warming the cold coffee will ruin the taste of it.
– nearly 99 percent of java is made up of water. That’s why the water used in making is very important in terms of taste. Using cold drinking water makes taste better.
– do not make another coffee with used coffee again.
– the beans should be milled in the form suitable for your coffee maker machine. Grinding to a very small size brings the taste of bitterness to the taste. Or it could cause leaks in your coffee making machine. It can also cause machine blockage. Grinding too thick will cause to become juicy.
– ideal ratio; Add 10 gr of coffee to a cup of water, use this rate no matter what kind of coffee you have. If you want a soft sweet coffee then you can add some hot water.
– It starts to cool after 20 minutes and should be drunk during this time. You can use a thermos if you want to keep in hot condition for a longer time.